» Asia
» Europe
» Geography Reference works
» Modern Tours and Travelogues
» Other Regions
» South America » Istanbul Books
» North America
» Public Works: Gifts, Conference ..
» Cities
» Geography of Turkey
Phoenix Publishing House, Tours and Travelogues Contemporary , Geography of Turkey,
a massive trove Kaçkars dowry. Tortuosity in the Eastern Black Sea, eternal thorn in the uncanny, but eye-catching dress, villages, pastures, towns, lakes and rivers, such as precious stones side by side and on top of old-time dances.
Makrevis, Poplar, Micron, Vice, Haba, Medium, on behalf of the mountains Çinçiva Hemsin There are stately mansions of these countries are countries of the so-called noble tale village. Hosts that year, hundreds of mortar karılıp human sweat, nice spicy story gurbet kumbarasında birikenlerle kondurulmuştur steep slopes. kumbarasındabirikenlerle kondurulmuştur steep slopes
Bouquet Uzuner
Everest Publishing, Istanbul, Books
, "I am Istanbul; favorite of the Emperors, land of the Sultans, queen of cities, the most astonishing, mysterious and magnificent metropolis in the world! I am the blue of hope and the grain of the poison; Iam turquoise! Iam fort he capital city masses and for loners. One leg flung across Asia, the other across Europe, as I reclined across the seas run through me, Two Continents. I, Istanbul, am fruitful and fertile, the only female to evade menopause for 2700 years! My name is Istanbul!